Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goat's Milk Soap


     I've got a wonderful review for everyone today! Last Thursday at the Farmers Market I decided to treat myself. I picked up some locally made goat's milk soap from Goat Rodeo, a husband and wife team. They use milk from their own goat! I looked up some of the benefits and properties of goat's milk for your skin. Goat's milk is chalked full of vitamin A which is great for acne, scars, stretch marks and wrinkles. It also has E, C and B vitamins to help nourish. Goat's milk contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids to sloth away dead skin cells. The most fascinating fact I found was that goat's milk contains selenium which has been found to have a role in preventing skin cancer. What?! Now that's some awesome stuff. The bar I bought is called lime/cilantro and smells amazing! They also had soaps called: Ganja (which had hemp oil), one with orange and cinnamon  and an anise bar that smelled like delicious black licorice. My skin is so smooth and soft which is a miracle because it was in such bad shape. I picked my sister Melissa up a bar also. Living in Alaska she told me she has really dry skin, so we'll see how it works for her. Maybe we can get her to be a guest blogger for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment